After you have obtained your Alien Registration Certificate (ARC) and the relevant residence permit and you have been registered with the Cyprus Social Insurance Service (done by your employer), you should:

  • Submit a GHS enrolment request by creating a User Account at . There you will be given instructions how to activate your User Account.
  • Once you create and activate your portal User Account, you can sign in to the Beneficiary Portal and proceed with the submission of a GHS enrolment request by following the simple instructions in the system.

    After you have done this, you must choose a Personal Doctor and register to his list either online via the Beneficiary Portal or by visiting him/her at his/her office.